Talis Group is a recruiting company assisting our client in hiring an Architectural Plywood Project Leader. Never worked with a recruiting company? You're in good hands. By working with us, we can help you get noticed. We have the inside scoop and the contacts to get you in front of employers currently hiring.
Talis Group’s client is a North American supplier & manufacturer of wood veneer faces, hardwood plywood and veneer sheets, with their facility located in Southern Indiana. They are looking for an experienced Project Leader to serve as a coordinator between sales, purchasing, production and clients. Experience with architectural plywood projects is a must. Stable company offering a good salary and benefits package. This is a terrific opportunity for the right, qualified candidate. If that is you, submit your resume today!
· Coordinate all phases of the project/program and risk management
· Demonstrate leadership by developing and growing staff
· Translate drawings and blueprints into production specifications
· Monitor all phases of production, quality assurance and delivery
· Obtain knowledge of customer requirements; inventory; sourcing
· Utilize MRP system and inventory databases
· Generate and analyze required reports
· 2 – 5 years project management experience in architectural plywood, millwork or related industry
· 3+ years working with hardwood veneer for architectural applications
· Successful record of leading and growing personnel
· Proficient at reading blueprints and documents associated with complex architectural work
· Skilled in MRP and project planning
· Proficient with Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel (Macola, AUTOCAD, Bluebeam a plus!)
This information is a brief job summary for recruiting purposes only and does not constitute the entire job description, duties or requirements for this position.
Talis Group is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates are considered based upon their skills, performance and potential, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.