To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
10720 Columbia Pike
Silver Spring, MD 20901
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
RN Clinical Educator (Part-time)
Holy Cross Home Care and Hospice • Silver Spring, MD
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Clinical Educator (RN) designs, implements, and provides training to professional and nonprofessional staff. Acts a role model demonstrating professional and competent clinical, interpersonal, and critical thinking skills. Manages oversight of all clinical development and educational activities including orientation, laptop documentation, mandatory education, etc.
About Holy Cross Home Care and Hospice
Holy Cross Home Care and Hospice is a member of Trinity Health At Home, a national home care, palliative care and hospice organization serving communities in nine states. Since 1967, Holy Cross Home Care and Hospice has served Montgomery, Howard and Prince George’s counties as a comprehensive, trusted provider of home care and end-of-life care in the sacred place that people call home. A Catholic-based, non-profit organization, we serve patients and their loved ones with home care (skilled nursing, physical/occupational and speech therapy and medical social work), palliative care, hospice and bereavement services. Our legacy continues with a pioneering, future-thinking care model. We blend clinical expertise with our exclusive Home Care Connect™ virtual care program to help patients achieve their health goals. We have energizing new vision, strategy and leadership. Join us and shape the future of healthcare!
- Graduate of an approved Nursing education program, Bachelors in Nursing preferred.
- Current Registered Nurse licensure in the State of Maryland.
- Two years or more of Home healthcare experience.
- Must have current Driver’s license and reliable transportation to and from work site.
- CPR Instructor Certification preferred
- Must be proficient in the use of computer office software.
- Ability to consistently demonstrate a commitment to the mission and Organizational Code of Ethics, and adhere to the Compliance Program.
- Must possess accurate and clear oral & written communication skills
- Must possess at least three years of nursing experience with increasing responsibility.