To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chattanooga, TN 37421
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Client Service Coordinator- Wealth Management
First Tennessee Bank • Chattanooga, TN
Posted 2 months ago
Actively involved in supporting Financial Advisors through a full service platform. Assist in achievement of sales revenue by customer contact, relationship building, financial planning, referral source management, technical, and interpersonal skills. The Client Coordinator helps gauge and enhance client satisfaction through pulse calls and ensures adherence to operating procedures. Demonstrate ownership and accountability for data integrity, including accuracy of client data within source systems.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Extensive client contact , involved in all activities that align with prospective and existing clients
• Receives orders from clients in diverse products, includes mastering product specific processes and applications, ensuring accuracy in completion of account and trade documentation
• Performs account maintenance including money transfer requests, address changes, etc
• Serves as liaison and between regional director, sales team, compliance, and other business lines throughout the firm
• Manage account opening process, including but not limited to retrieving relevant executed documentation from clients and compliance with regulatory procedures
• Review client account activity on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis to ensure overall accuracy, proper settlement, and reconciliation
• May attend client meetings, prospect meeting, and client/marketing events
0-2 years experience required; 2-4 years experience preferred
High School diploma required for consideration (or equivalent); Bachelors preferred
• Proven ability to work independently, understand prioritization, effectively handle multiple responsibilities with high degree of accuracy in a high pressured environment
• Proficient use of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and utilization of mail merge functionality
Accurate typing, spelling and grammar skills. Proficient with applicable computer software. Good written and oral communication skills. Good organizational and customer service skills. General banking/operations helpful. Excellent consultative sales and cross-selling skills.