You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Amerit Fleet Solutions, one of the leading fleet maintenance companies in the US , is looking to hire a skilled [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Refrigeration Technician ! The Reefer Mechanic/Technician will be responsible for the timely repair and maintenance of light duty fleet vehicles.
Compensation: Competitive Hourly Pay - Paid weekly, every Friday!
Forest Park, GA
Cedar Falls, IA
Upper Marlboro, MD
Lake City, FL
What’s in it for you? Full-Benefits within 30 days! Benefits include medical, dental, vision, prescription drug coverage, paid vacation, holidays, and sick time, 401K, flexible spending accounts, life insurance, disability insurance, tuition reimbursement, ASE certification program, growth opportunities, and more!
- Prepare vehicle records and report both manually and on a computer
- Perform repairs and preventative maintenance to Reefer vehicles
- Perform safety inspections of equipment and prepare safety documentation required
- Comply with all applicable laws/regulations, as well as company policies/procedures
- Inspect and perform work on the under parts of vehicles
- Access any area of the equipment or vehicle to perform necessary maintenance
- Remove or install various parts on vehicles
- Interact with clients through both email or phone as necessary
- Perform other duties as required
- Experience with Reefer units (Thermo King and/or Carrier)
- 607 and 608 Certifications required and/or obtained within 90 days of hire
- Experience with PMs and A/C
- Must have valid Drivers License- Class C
- Must provide own hand tools & toolbox.
- Proficient computer skills: knowledge of Excel, Word, Fleet Management Systems, and Email
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (documentation, communication with peers, supervisors, etc.)
- Install air conditioning and refrigeration systems
- Service the heating and air conditioning system
- Check heating, ventilating refrigeration, and air conditioning systems
- Perform preventative maintenance on heating, ventilation and air conditioning units
- Perform skilled heating/air-conditioning and electrical system repairs and/or replacements
- Install and repair air conditioning and heating units in a safe manner
- Inspect electrical and heating and cooling systems
- Perform skilled work in the installation, maintenance and repair of heating, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment
- Inspect a variety of heating, ventilation and air conditioning equipment and systems
- Construction Toolkits
- Management Systems
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: Reefer AFS
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.