What we are looking for
Our client is seeking an Office Manager to join their team. This person will be responsible for assisting with the smooth and efficient operation of their general office functions while supporting organizational growth and employee development to maintain an award-winning team and positive culture. This person will also be responsible for various administration responsibilities including but not limited to payroll, benefits, on-boarding, maintaining filing systems, and general office duties.
What you will need to have
- An Associates degree or higher in a business-related field is preferred
- Minimum of 2 years office experience
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize
- Flexibility, adaptability and initiative
What you will be doing
- Coordinating with IT department on all office equipment
- Responsible for managing office services, organizing filing systems, maintaining supplies and providing clerical functions
- Providing assistance with general HR functions
- Ensuring office efficiency is maintained
- Developing implementing, maintaining, and training on general policies
- Providing assistance with on-boarding, open enrollment, hiring and recruitment
- Providing assistance with benefits, compliance, documentation, filing, etc.
What is in it for you
- Excellent benefit package
- Family-like atmosphere
- Excellent opportunities for career development and growth
- Being a valued part of a dynamic & competent team
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.