PRIAM is actively on the hunt for goal-driven self-starters that are coachable, hard workers, and have an impeccable student mentality, so they can join our team as Telecommunications Customer Service Representatives and advance their careers.
We are one of the fastest-growing consulting firms in the area, so we need a self-motivated Telecommunications Customer Service Representative that will provide relevant telecommunications product and service information available to customers in the area, resolve complaints and questions, and assist in the order and sign-up process. With superior communication skills, ingenuity, and a solution-oriented mindset, we dominate the market and execute one-of-a-kind campaigns that result in complete customer satisfaction and leave our clients wanting more.
To achieve this level of high performance, we know it all starts from the top-down. Therefore we have open-door policies in place, conduct daily training sessions, and provide you with a reliable mentor to assist in ongoing leadership development and advancement opportunities. As a result, every day holds the opportunity to become 1% better.
Telecommunications Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Meet and communicate with customers daily to provide relevant product and service information, document complaints and questions, and process order requests
- Quickly qualify and build rapport with potential new customers to establish open lines of communication and trust
- Always maintain a positive and empathetic demeanor towards customers
- Respond promptly to customer complaints and provide timely, effective solutions to maintain superior customer satisfaction levels
- Become an expert in our product and service knowledge and stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends
- Keep an accurate record of orders, escalation requests, comments, and complaints and file accordingly
- Demonstrate enthusiasm and excitement while establishing and maintaining a supportive, positive environment for all team members
Telecommunications Customer Service Representative Requirements:
At least 1-2 years of experience in a customer service, sales, or client-facing position
Natural communicator with the ability to build rapport and establish trust in a fast-paced setting
Ability to stay calm and maintain a solution-oriented mindset when working through challenging situations
Positive attitude with a confident demeanor
Superior organization and time management skills with the ability to prioritize multiple projects, responsibilities, and requests
Driven by performance and always looking to improve continuously
- Customer Focussed
- Customer Insight
- Customer Service
- Customer Service Training
- Customer Support