Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
St. Paul / Minneapolis MN
Nightingale Home Healthcare, MN is revolutionizing home care with exceptional clinical care, innovative solutions and uncompromising patient service. We are one of the nation's leading home health agencies! Due to our growth, we are searching for caring professionals seeking to make a difference in the day-to-day lives of our patients.
Are you looking for a personable profession?
Are you ready to take your profession to service others out in the community?
Are you looking to join a remarkable team of clinicians?
Are you patient focused?
Your main goal in this role is to provide safe, professional, and loving care to our patients in their homes. Ideal candidate must possess strong clinical knowledge in various geriatric disease processes and be proficient in performing head-to-toe assessments, wound care, blood draws, to name a few.
Nightingale is seeking a part-time LPN to cover the St Paul / Minneapolis territories.
Why work for us?
Our part-time employee enjoys:
· One-on-One patient care
· Mileage reimbursement
· Flexible scheduling
· Annual performance evaluation with merit increase
· Employee referral bonus to earn up to $500.00
We look forward to speaking to you!
· Active Minnesota MN Licensed Vocational Nurse
· A minimum of one year of patient care experience; preferably in the home health setting
· Able to work three day work schedule as a part time employee
· Able to participate in the clinical field on call rotation
· Able to travel the assigned territory
· Active CPR certification
· Active driver license and reliable transportation
· Electronic documentation experience
Key words: LPN, LVN, licensed practical nurse, licensed vocational nurse, home health nurse, home health LVN, home health LPN, travel nurse, travel nursing, geriatric nurse, geriatric nursing, med surg nurse, med surge nursing, rehab nursing, rehab nurse