We are Transamerica Agency Network, Inc. - a uniquely positioned financial services company in one of the world’s strongest industries. At Transamerica Agency Network, we offer both a Career model and an Independent Producer model. This unique position allows candidates to choose what model best fits their goals and objectives and not be forced into the limitations of their supporting company.
We are seeking long term, motivated, professionals to grow with us into "Tomorrow Makers". We offer an unparalleled compensation package, a great work environment, and a future that allows you to be a part of the Tomorrow Makers at Transamerica.
Want to build a business for yourself, but you're not by yourself?
Career Affiliated Associates meet client needs by providing products and services that are tailored to different market segments. As an Affiliated Associate with Transamerica Agency Network, you will have the support that you need for your business. Our associates always have competitive, quality products to present to clients—not to mention the support of the dedicated and knowledgeable Transamerica Agency Network service team.
"At Transamerica Agency Network, we are committed to the development of our people as innovative leaders in our communities and in our company.” - Wade Hampton, Sr. Vice President
**New Affiliated Associates start at $1500 introductory activity bonuses every 2 weeks. Experience is preferred, but not required. Training and professional development is provided.
An abundance of benefits.
In addition to great income potential and outstanding support, we offer the following additional benefits to our Affiliated Associates:
- Advancement opportunities through our Leadership Management Development Programs.
- Professional training and development paths to become knowledgeable in financial strategies and insurance protection.
- Marketing programs to fit your target demographic.
- Access to our sales support team to assist with illustrations and sales ideas.
- Competitive compensation potential with both monthly and annual bonus opportunities.
- Recognition programs including sales conferences to world class destinations.
- Positioning as a leader in the community to positively impact the individuals and small businesses within it.
- Innovative technology to optimize your growth potential.
- Case management support to help manage your business.
• Prospecting for clients through networking and referrals
• Developing and maintaining long-term relationships with clients
• Providing financial solutions for clients through fact gathering and needs analysis
• Expanding personal knowledge and skills through ongoing training and professional development
• Strong interpersonal skills and customer service focus
• Market development/networking abilities
• Presentation and organization skills
• Strong work ethic, self-motivated and goal-oriented
• Life, Health & Accident license, (Pre-licensing available if you're not licensed)
Hardworking And Dedicated