To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Baltimore, MD 21218
Baltimore, MD 21218
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
The Job Window • Baltimore, MD
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Job Window has an exciting opportunity for an entry level candidate looking to get started in a career in sales. Our client’s firm is a diverse and growing locally owned sales and marketing company in Baltimore looking to add to their team. They are in immediate need of a motivated Sales Representative to join their Sales & Lead Generation team and take part in their continued success and growth.
The Sales Representative position is responsible for developing the overall brand of the organization, resulting in closed sales and growth in revenue using a balanced approach of competitive pricing, corporate image and strong customer service. The Sales Representative will excel at corporate branding, customer service and sales.
Responsibilities and accountabilities for the Sales Representative position include:
- Reporting lead generation and sales stats to the Sales Manager.
- Prospect for potential new customers during sales campaigns and turn this into increased business. Travel to and attendance at sales campaigns throughout the Baltimore area will be a role requirement.
- Business Development though identification and solicitation of new clients through lead prospecting.
- Develop customized solutions to meet the needs of clients and close sales (ie bundling of services)
- Develop relationships with existing key customers and potential new customers to generate leads and increase sales in a given territory.
- Develop promotional materials and promotional pricing for bundled services
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop differentiated service offerings
- Communicate with Senior management on industry trends and competitor information obtained from lead generation and sales.
- Track and record sales activity on all potential accounts contacted, along with services booked
- Responsible for the development of sales and achieving the sales targets as approved by the Sales Manager.
Required skills and competencies of the Sales Representative:
- Experience in sales, business development, sales management, outside sales, field sales, sales, lead generation, direct sales, sales support, and related fields providing direct sales support an asset.
- Proven ability to prioritize and self-direct own workload to meet strict deadlines in a fast paced environment
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- Strong verbal and written communication and problem solving skills
- Enjoys being a contributing team member in a fast paced, customer service-focused work environment that experiences consistent growth and change.
Keywords: Sales Representative – Sales & Lead Generation, Sales Representative, Consumer Sales, Sales & Marketing, Sales & Business Development, Direct Sales, Sales Negotiation, Sales Prospecting, Sales Channels, Sales Account Management, Sales Assistant, Sales Executive, Junior Sales Manager, Sales Assistant, Sales Support Staff, Territory Sales, Sales Goals, Consultative Selling, Cross-Selling, Up-Selling, Sales Pitch, Sales Presentation, Deal Negotiation, Sales Closing, Sales Lead Management, Sales Lead Generation, Sales Promotion, Sales, Sales, Sales Management, Technical Sales, Account Sales, Inside Sales, Strategic Sales, Field Sales, Sales Administration, Sales Engineering, National Sales, Regional Sales.