To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Queens. NY, NY
- Sarah Friedman
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Administrative Assistant/Nurse Scheduler
Mitchell Martin Healthcare LLC • Queens. NY, NY
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Busy healthcare center in Queens is seeking a full time Administrative Assistant/Nurse Scheduler. Must have one year of experience working as a scheduler in a healthcare setting.
Schedule: 11am – 7pm Monday through Friday working one Saturday per month
- Will provide clerical support the Director of Nursing, and Nursing Supervisors.
- Scheduler is responsible for the schedule for the nursing units within the facility.
- The Scheduler manages nursing schedules for all units and for all nursing staff, including the admitting department to ensure adequate coverage.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 1 year experience as a healthcare scheduler
- Must type minimum of 45 words per minute
Mitchell Martin Healthcare LLC is a leading Heath Care Talent Acquisition firm celebrating 32 years of successful execution.The company has expanded rapidly over the past ten years, earning Joint Commission Certification and industry awards as "One of the Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Firms" in the Country. Currently, Mitchell Martin has over 350 consultants engaged at more than 100 clients in different states across 4 major clinical verticals
Mitchell Martin Healthcare provides the highest quality staffing solutions to clinical professionals. With a staff of devoted recruiters, our Healthcare Division Team specializes in understanding industry employment trends and is the go-to firm for many of the major hospitals, skilled nursing centers, schools and other medical facilities.
Search all Mitchell Martin Healthcare Jobs