JOB TITLE: Software Developer
LOCATION: Jersey City, NJ
Main Skills: Core Java, Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Data Base (SQL Server) Angular and Cloud (AWS)
* Financial industry a must
* Will work with data management group that supports Risk. Experience with ETL, Business Objects, Crystal Reports, Web Intelligence is helpful. Will work with but can be trained
* Python is helpful but not have to have.
* Will also work with Struts and EJB
* Will integrate off the shelf packages such as Polypaths, Principia etc. to Java platform
* Highly skilled in core Java, Java based web frameworks such as Spring, ANGULAR JS or SEAM or STRUTS, JAVA based OR mapping frameworks such as Hibernate or EJB3.
* Expert in DBMS technologies such as SQL Server, Oracle, Triggers, Data Modelling.
* Expert in Data processing using tools such as Schedulers (TIDAL), ETL (Business Objects), ESB (Camel) and reporting (Crystal).
* Knowledge of Systems Analysis and design and produce artifacts such as process flows, data flows, functional and technical specifications, logical and physical data models
* Highly skilled in scripting technologies such as Bash, Jscript and batch.
* Highly skilled in implementing and integrating off-the-shelf software, with a focus risk analytics and modeling tools, such as Polypaths, CoreLogic
* Strong application support skills with the ability to perform root cause analysis and provide solutions in a timely manner
* Skilled in issue management such as prioritization, timely disposition and reporting.
* Basic knowledge of DevOps methodologies and build tools such as Maven and Artifactory. Basic knowledge of Amazon Web Services API.
* Knowledge of Cloud data warehousing tools and technologies, such as Snowflake and associated ELT/ETL tools
* Knowledge of data science / modeling relevant tools (e.g. Python, SaS, R)
Core Java, Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Data Base (SQL Server) Angular and Cloud (AWS)
- Amazon Web Services
- Software Engineering
- Sql Server