To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lincoln, NE
- Phone:: 515.235.0474
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Registered Nurse (RN) - Lincoln, NE
Planned Parenthood North Central States • Lincoln, NE
Posted 7 days ago
PLANNED PARENTHOOD NORTH CENTRAL STATES
Registered Nurse (RN)
Comprehensive Benefit Package Available!
Planned Parenthood North Central States has an excellent opportunity available for a Registered Nurse at our Lincoln and Omaha health centers to participate in the exciting and challenging field of reproductive health care.
Job duties include:
· Working with health care team to meet established productivity standards for patient numbers, quality and customer service
· Performing and recording routine laboratory tests such as specimens and injections and starting IVs
· Providing patient education and family planning information
· Conscious sedation - assist the physician in the surgical room
· Preparing, organizing and maintaining patient medical records
· Communicating effectively and sensitively to patients from a wide range of backgrounds and ages while serving as a patient advocate
This position is part-time at 20 hours per week. Tentative schedule: Mondays in Omaha 7a-5:30p (paid travel time included in these scheduled hours – fleet car available!) Tuesdays in Lincoln 8a-6:30p
· Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
· Licensed as a Registered Nurse in Iowa
· On call (phone calls only) responsibilities required once per month; eligible for an on-call stipend
· One year of work experience desired; women’s health care experience preferred
· IV management experience and electronic health records experience beneficial
· ACLS certified preferred
· Background check required for employment
Benefit package includes:
· Paid Vacation Days
· 8 Paid Holidays
· Life/Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
· Flexing spending accounts
· Employee Assistance Program
· 401(k) match
DIVERSE CANDIDATES ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
Planned Parenthood North Central States is a tobacco-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer and it is our policy that individuals will be treated equally in consideration for and during employment regardless of race, creed, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, religion, disability, national origin, income or political affiliation except where a characteristic is a bona fide occupational qualification.