Since 2001, RealStreet has connected construction management executives to owners and contractors, working on commercial and government projects. As one of the leading firms in the country specializing exclusively in this area, we have cultivated long-term relationships with many of the industry's leading organizations enabling us access to the top engineering and construction programs throughout the country.
We currently have a great engagement for a Senior Geotechnical Engineer in Louisville, Kentucky. As a Senior Geotechnical Engineer, you will be working on projects for our client, an engineering firm that specializes in geotechnical, environmental and materials engineering services. In addition to being a long-term opportunity, this position offers a comprehensive benefits package including paid holidays, time off, an extensive health insurance plan plus a 401(k) retirement plan with a generous company match (additional benefit details listed below).
The Senior Geotechnical Engineer is responsible for expanding our client’s presence in the local Louisville, KY market while providing regional engineering support. Additional responsibilities of the Senior Geotechnical Engineer may include:
- Business development, including the generation of proposal opportunities
- Preparing proposals, reports and presentations
- Conducting or overseeing field inspections and geotechnical evaluations
- Assigning routine lab work while managing the completion of assignments
- Assisting teams with geotechnical aspects of projects