Position: Customer Care Specialist
Location: Port Chester, NY
Position Reports to: Director of Customer Care
ABOUT THE SHADE STORE®
At The Shade Store, we have handcrafted the finest Shades, Blinds and Drapery for more than 70 years. We believe designing beautiful custom window treatments should be an effortless experience, so we offer outstanding services to help our customers every step of the way, from inspiration to installation. We are always looking for friendly, passionate people to help us deliver the finest custom window treatment experience to our customers. Our team is growing and expanding, and there has never been a more exciting time to be part of it.
WHY WORK AT THE SHADE STORE®
We set out to create a company culture that is enjoyable, rewarding, and where there is continuous upward mobility and growth opportunity. If you work hard, give the company your all, use good judgment, and have a positive attitude – then the sky is the limit. In return, there are numerous perks and benefits including:
· Full time highly competitive salary
· Medical Benefits
· 401k Available and we match up to 4% of your contributions
· $100k Life Insurance & Short Term Disability Coverage provided at no charge
· Partake in many charities and local events
· And many more…..
THE POSITION: Customer Care Specialist
We are a luxury business, and we provide personalized care to all our customers. You will be responsible for assisting customers with post sales needs by diagnosing their problem, coordinating with the internal team, and helping a customer to resolution. The role offers great opportunities to learn all aspects of the business, while developing key customer and people management skills. Specialists will routinely interact with multiple internal departments, as well as customers, via both phone and email.
· Act on behalf of the customer, partner with multiple internal departments to efficiently resolve customer questions
· Demonstrate a positive attitude that contributes to team-oriented, self-driven environment
· Manage post sales needs to full resolution - Review inquiries; Assess corrective action; Collaborate and drive to resolution
· Communicate final resolution back to customer via e-mail and/or phone
· Record comprehensive details of the interaction via case-tracking system
· Demonstrate a commitment to quality improvement and root-cause diagnosis to prevent issue recurrence
· Participation in ad hoc projects as required by changing business goals and requests from TSS Leadership
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- College degree
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Customer-facing attitude and ability to maintain professional demeanor amidst deadlines
- Ability to work with cross functional groups
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and use “on-your-feet” thinking
- Detail-oriented with a high level of personal accountability
If you are looking to be part of a growing family of enthusiastic and hard-working individuals, we would love to hear from you!
ABOUT US: Visit our website at URL blocked - click to apply to learn more about The Shade Store and our career opportunities.
THE SHADE STORE offer is contingent upon:
- Successful completion of reference checks
- Successful completion of background check - including SSN verification and Criminal Search
- Proof of legal authorization to work in the United States for The Shade Store, which will be confirmed by E-Verify within three business days of your hire date
The Shade Store provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Attention To Detail