To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
460 Norristown Road
Blue Bell, PA 19462
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
AETEA Information Technology Inc. • Blue Bell, PA
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Position Title: Payroll & Benefits Specialist
Reports to: Chief Financial Officer
Position Summary: Responsible for the accurate and timely preparation of semi- monthly multi-state payroll, including compliance with payroll withholding regulations. Responsible for the delivery of all Human Resources services and programs.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
• Enters employee new hire information and changes into ADP, DataBasics and Microsoft SL.
• Responsible for the timely and accurate preparation of the semi-monthly payroll.
• Responsible for the timely and accurate preparation of payroll tax filings, including local payroll tax laws.
• Compliance with PA ACT32 regulations regarding LLC’s.
• Researching, implementing and monitoring state and local sick & disability plans.
• Responsible for the timely and accurate filing of W-2’s at year-end.
• Researches tax and wage & hour issues to ensure compliance with all Federal and state laws.
• Files payroll changes and adjustment in appropriate employee or consultant files.
• Responds to employee and consultant payroll inquiries.
• Complies with garnishment orders from government agencies.
• Processes manual pay checks as necessary.
• Worker’s compensation reporting and audits.
• Directs all HR services.
• Oversees all matters concerning the Company’s 401(K) plan.
• Oversees all matters concerning the Company’s health insurance plan.
• Reconciles the monthly health insurance bill with Microsoft SL information.
• Oversees all matters concerning the Company’s dental insurance plan.
• Oversees all matters concerning the Company’s short-term disability insurance plan.
• Oversees all matters concerning the Company’s life insurance plan.
• Oversees all matters concerning the Company’s health reimbursement program.
• Oversees all matters concerning the Company’s flex spending program.
• Handles all employee relations issues with the CFO.
• Prepares offer letters for new staff employees.
• Ensures compliance with COBRA laws.
• Files Form 1095 (ACA) at year-end.
• Handles government reporting requirements, EEO, Vets 100, OSHA etc. Ensures appropriate record keeping of human resources information and data. Prepares and files required and ad-hoc reports with federal, state, and local agencies.
• I-9 and E-Verify compliance.
• Assists CFO with Performance Improvement Plans (PIP).
• Record retention compliance.
• 3-5 years of hands on payroll and human resources experience.
• Strong interpersonal skills and organizational skills.
• Must have a strong working knowledge of federal and state compensation/regulatory requirements: EEO/AAP, FMLA, ADA, FLSA, and COBRA.
• Good computer skills.
• Strong verbal and written communications skills with the ability to communicate clearly and tactfully with all levels of employees and managers.
• Strong listening and coaching skills, with a problem-solving orientation.
• Employee and customer focused and service oriented.
• Proficiency with MS word and Excel.
Location: Blue Bell, PA
Job Type: Full-time
Interested candidates should apply immediately to this posting.