To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1665 Palm Beach Lakes Boulevard
West Palm Beach, FL 33401
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Consulting Support Services • West Palm Beach, FL
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support to the management team. Duties include general clerical, receptionist and project based work. Project a professional company image through in-person and phone interactions
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen and forward calls to the appropriate parties, providing information, taking messages and scheduling appointments.
- File and retrieve documents, records, and reports.
- Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals.
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
- Perform general office duties, such as ordering supplies, photocopying, faxing and mailing
- Prepare agendas and make arrangements, such as coordinating catering for luncheons, for committee, board, and other meetings.
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
- Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
- Provide clerical support to other departments.
- Support staff with assigned project based work.
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
· * Other duties as assigned
- Knowledge of office procedures, clerical and recordkeeping operations, and the use of various office machines.
- Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Actively looking for ways to help people.
- Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- The ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing.
- The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- The ability to communicate information and ideas in writing so others will understand.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, and TRAINING
- Computer literacy skills (Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office, Internet)
- High School Diploma required.
- One to three years of professional experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Work Place