Aggregate Plant Maintenance - Direct Hire Opportunity in Golden, Colorado
2nd Shift: 2 pm - 12 am, Monday - Friday, weekends as needed with plenty of overtime during summer months.
Min 2 years applicable experience required.
Position is responsible for preventative maintenance, repair of aggregate plant processing equipment. This is requires someone who can make sound decisions, prioritizes safety above all, and ensures that the all critical maintenance and repair be completed before the next shift, allowing the plant to run every day. You need to have a mix of mechanical aptitude for equipment maintenance as well as a heavy welding background to repair broken machines, blades, buckets, etc. This job requires someone to be a problem solver, the best candidates will have done a mix of routine maintenance on industrial machinery, farm equipment, or have a min of 1 year maintenance background in a heavy industrial, outdoor environment.
You will be working with industrial conveyors, crushers, screens, grinders, hoppers.
- You may perform various roles, including fabrication, welding repair work, cutting, greasing/oiling machines, replacing filters or screens, performing maintenance on gear boxes, housekeeping, and various other shop or processing duties.
- Work to be performed rain or shine, year round, mix of outdoor and shop work.
- Must be ok with working in tight spaces and 50 lb. lift requirement
Amazing Benefits with a Fortune size company spanning 27 states and 8,500 employees!
· Prescription Drug
· Health Care Reimbursement Account
· Dependent Care Reimbursement Account
· Wellness Programs
· Employee Assistance Plan
· Paid Holidays and Vacation
· 401(k) with Company matching
· Salary Continuation – Short-Term Disability
· Long-Term Disability Options
· Employee Life Insurance
· Spouse & Dependent Life Insurance
· Business Travel Accident Insurance
· Direct Deposit Payroll
· Educational/Tuition Assistance Plan
· College Scholarship Program – for dependent children
· Matching Gift Program
· New Auto Purchase Discount Plans
18 years of age or older
Drug test and background check
Legally authorized to work in the USA
Able to lift 50 pounds
OK working indoors and outdoors in all weather conditions
Previous maintenance experience
Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)