This position provides immediate support to the Assistant Manager in monitoring plasma center processes to ensure overall compliance with CSL Operating Procedures, as well as all applicable local, state, federal requirements. In this role, an employee would not routinely be involved in manufacturing activities and must be independent from production with no additional operational responsibilities. The focus is to ensure compliance to training needs, SOPS, processes and other regulatory or company directives are adhered in order to support the operations and quality requirements for business operations.
• Reporting compliance status data to operational quality management.
• Collaborate with center management in the development and implementation of continuous improvement plans.
• Collaborate with Assistant Quality Manager (AQM), to be able to represent the center during internal and external audits, responds to questions, and may stop operations, including shipments to address quality concerns.
• Responsible for coordinating and managing training activities, policies and processes at the center level
• High school diploma or equivalent required. Associate or Bachelor’s degree in business administration or biological sciences preferred.
• Minimum 1-year leadership experience or equivalent of one-year experience in a regulated environment.
• Strong customer service skills
• Strong critical reasoning, decision-making and problem solving skills to analyze situations
• Organizational skills and attention to details to handle multiple tasks, short deadlines, frequent interruptions, and shifting priorities in support of changing company objectives
• Understand Quality Systems and/or regulated training requirements
(physical & mental requirements)
• Ability to complete routine forms or conduct routine oral communications
• Ability to understand, remember and apply oral and/or written instructions
• Must be able to see and speak with customers and observe equipment operation.
• Occasionally perform tasks while standing and walking up to 100% of time
• Reach, bend, kneel and have high level of manual dexterity
• Occasionally be required to lift and carry up to 25 pounds
• Fast paced environment with frequent interruptions
• Frequently exposed to hazardous chemicals, extreme temperatures and to blood borne pathogens.
• Required to wear Personal Protective Equipment while performing specific tasks or in certain areas
• Required to work overtime and extended hours to support center operational needs
- Medical. Dental, Vision and Life Insurance & Disability
- 401(K) Plan, plus company match
- Company paid Holidays and Personal Holidays
- Paid Time Off (3 weeks in first year)
Personal & Career Development:
- Promotional Opportunities
- On-the job training
- Tuition Assistance
- Relocation Assistance
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity disability, veteran status or national origin.