To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1294 Diamond Springs Road
Norfolk - Virginia Beach - Chesapeake, VA 23455
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Computer Enterprises, Inc. (CEI) • Norfolk - Virginia Beach - Chesapeake, VA
Posted 23 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
CEI is a nationally recognized strategy, technology architecture and software consulting company based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. CEI provides IT consulting, technical project management, offshore development and eBusiness integration services to clients across the United States, including over 60% of the Fortune 50. The company has been named three times consecutively to both the Inc. 500 list of America’s fastest growing private companies and the Smart 100 list of America’s most innovative IT service providers and is a four-time Pittsburgh Technology Council Technology 50 honoree. CEI prides itself on staying ahead of the technology innovation curve and is an active partner to some of the market’s best technology innovators, including Microsoft, Documentum and ATG. Further information can be found at www.ceiamerica.com.
You will be responsible for full life-cycle recruiting including sourcing, screening, interviewing and hiring software professionals.
Detailed Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build a pool of highly skilled technical candidates by utilizing the company database, internet sources, networking and other recruiting sources.
- Screen and interview potential candidates.
- Partner with the sales team to understand and qualify client requirements and evaluate candidates against those requirements.
- Extend and negotiate offers to selected candidates.
- Bachelor's degree
- 1+ years of recruiting experience
- Self motivated, driven, and energetic with an exceptional work ethic
- A positive attitude with the ability to handle candidate objections
- The ability to project confidence and enthusiasm over the telephone
- The ability to problem solve and think creatively
- The ability to build relationships with candidates