To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Philadelphia, PA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Entry Level Public Relations Assistant
Paid Training + Advancement Opportunities • Philadelphia, PA
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Benefits of the position of Entry Level Public Relations Assistant role include:
- Full training (No experience? No problem!)
- Travel opportunities
- Immense in-company growth opportunity
- Great networking opportunity
This Entry Level Public Relations Assistant position consists of traveling to a range of local business locations in order to cultivate strong brand awareness and lasting, personal connections with both new & existing clientele.
Responsibilities of the Entry Level Public Relations Assistant include:
- Creating outstanding brand awareness through public relations (PR)
- Promoting positive attributes of each brand to the general public & creating the best impression of the brand
- Generating lasting, positive impressions onto customers & clients
- Working together with management for smoothest interactions possible
- Skillfully implementing various marketing & PR strategies to boost brand impression & increase market share
This Entry Level Public Relations Assistant role requires no previous work experience. However, we do have some preferred qualities we would like to see in our applicants.
Requirements of the Entry Level Public Relations Assistant:
- Outgoing & friendly – genuinely enjoys interacting with people.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field is an asset
- Some marketing & public relations experience (0 – 5 years)
- Ambitious & able to work under pressure
If you think you’d be a good fit, we want to hear from you!
Apply if you have the following experience: public relations, PR, public relations & communications, entry level sales, customer service, manager, marketing, student, accounting, entrepreneur, summer job, entry level, sales, marketing, general, retail, restaurant, hospitality, home improvement, construction, management, administrative, administrative assistant, business development, business, internship, advertising, human resources, receptionist, entry level, retail, insurance, education, outside sales, strategy-planning, project manage