To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Ross Township, PA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
PrideStaff • Ross Township, PA
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Do you need a part-time schedule with flexible hours? Are you a people person that loves talking to customers on the phone? PrideStaff might have the perfect opportunity for you!
Role and Responsibilities
PrideStaff is seeking a Customer Service individual with strong communication skills who is comfortable working in a team-oriented environment for a mid-size research center. For this position, part-time first shifts are available between the hours of 8:30 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday. This position would typically be between 18 to 25 hours each week, and pays $12-15 per hour based on experience.
- Conduct outbound 10-20 minute telephone interviews using a pre-determined set of questions
- Depending on the project, may need to network to the appropriate person to complete the interview
- Accurately document the results of the telephone interview using computerized interviewing software
- Report to the Interviewing Department Manager
- No telemarketing or selling involved, all calls to existing customer base
- Strong interpersonal skills, pleasant phone voice, articulate
- Excellent listening and recall skills
- Computer and typing accuracy
- Ability to work independently, yet function as a team member
- Must be able to pass drug screening and background checks
- Call center experience a plus, but not required