The Web Content Manager is responsible for the overall content
management of UCF’s main marketing-focused website. Reporting to the
Director of Editorial and Content Strategy, this position is a strategic
but hands-on role that will create compelling web copy and blog posts.
We're looking for someone who is a writer first, with a gift for
storytelling and a strength for driving traffic to websites.
Job #: 498077
Open Date: August 23, 2019
Closing Date: September 05, 2019
Bachelor's or Master's degree and 2+ years of relevant experience.
- Three to five years’ experience in communications (writing and
editing required), with experience in managing, developing and
maintaining website content preferred.
- Two years of project management experience required.
- Two years of Google Analytics experience required.
- Inbound link management experience preferred.
- Bilingual preferred.
- Higher education experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in communication, journalism, public relations, English, marketing or related field required.
- Master’s degree in communication, journalism, public relations, English, marketing or related field preferred.
If you are selected as the final candidate for an employment
opportunity with UCF Marketing, both your position and salary will be
significantly based upon the information you have provided in your
application for employment. We urge you to please (1) take the time to
complete the application in its entirety; (2) provide a resume; and (3)
include current/most recent/former professional references.
Applicants MUST apply through www.ucf.edu/jobs
. No paper applications, resumes, cover
letters or emails will be accepted or considered for this A&P
position. Cover letters, resumes, and
other documents can be attached through the www.ucf.edu/jobs
assistance with the University of Central Florida’s Affirmative Action Plan
implementation is appreciated. The
University collects VOLUNTARY declarations of race and gender and uses the
information to compile statistics on recruitment success. If you choose to
assist your demographic information will be used only for affirmative action.
University of Central Florida is an equal opportunity, equal access, and
affirmative action employer.