OUTSTANDING CAREER OPPORTUNITY
Dan Ryan Builders, nationally (NAHB) recognized as the #25 Home Builder in North America, is seeking qualified individuals to fill the positions of New Homes Construction Superintendent and Project Manager.
To manage the construction and quality delivery of residential new construction homes for the company. Ensures that projects are completed adhering to established plans, specifications, and in a timely manner as defined by established schedules. Adheres to budget and maintains superior level of customer satisfaction. The Project Manger position will have full responsibility for a community. Construction Superintendents will work under the guidance of the Project Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
Construction Superintendents provide Project Manager with construction site assistance where assigned
Maintain job site and model home safety and cleanliness
Develop and communicate home construction schedule to sub-contractors; ensure work quality and performance adhere to company policies.
Review and approve site area figures
Ensure home construction complies with building codes, phase specifications, and homeowner options
Attend and participate in training classes designed to develop and foster career advancement
Conduct and/or Participate in pre-construction meetings with homeowners to review contract, options, schedules, etc.
Conduct and/or Participate in pre-settlement walk thorough meetings with customers
Participates in weekly community meetings
Maintains construction schedules
Schedules all “punch work” on homes
Must have valid driver’s license
Knowledge and Skills
● Ability to work under pressure; organized
● Ability to multitask
● Highly motivated; ability to work with minimal supervision
● Strong team player; works with diverse groups of people
● Commitment to customer service
● Ability to read and fully comprehend construction blueprints specifications and development plans
Education and Work Experience
● 1-3 years experience in the construction industry (Construction Superintendent)
● 2-4 years experience in the construction industry as a Project Manager or Superintendent (Project Manager)
● Minimum High School graduate or GED equivalent, Residential Construction Management AA or BS degree preferred
● Prior experience in supervising or assisting new home construction projects preferred