To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Jacksonville, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Database Administrator
Mican Technologies • Jacksonville, FL
Posted 24 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Design and develop PL/Sql and ability to code. Configure SDS Proxy Server and SDS High Availability.
- Define, Design and Deploy appropriate TDS Schema and In-depth understanding of Bind and Search requests within TDS and Performance tuning of TDS and DB2. IBM TDS (Tivoli Directory Server) i.e. Installation and configuration, Object creation, mapping, High availability, Performance tuning, Troubleshooting..etc
- Installing and configuring the Security Directory Suite 220.127.116.11 in OVA with external DB2 UDB V10.5.FP9. configuring and maintain the DB2 Replication( SQL/Q ).
- Design, installation, configuration and administration of IBM Security Directory server (ISDS), IBM Security Access Manager (ISAM 9) for e-business , IBM WebSphere application server. Configuration of IDP and SP federations. Creating and installing Wild Card and Server SSL certificates using IKEYMAN and GSkit utilities. DB2 Systems Programming (installation, diagnosis, upgrades, performance measurement, tuning, etc.).
- Upgrate the DB2 UDB instances from 10.1 to 10.5 or above.
- Design advance SQL, Database Design, Normalization, Stored Proc, Triggers, Materialized Query Tables (MQT), SQL Tuning and Table Replication.
- Develop efficient data base models, high performance SQL, Stored Procedures and MQTs, and perform SQL Tuning / Performance Tuning.
- Define, Design and Deploy appropriate TDS Schema and In-depth understanding of Bind and Search requests within TDS and Performance tuning of TDS and DB2.
- Schema extension, additional attributes mapping, etc., exposure towards schema extension, additional attributes mapping, etc. On IBM TDS (Tivoli Directory Server) i.e. Installation and configuration, Object creation, mapping, High availability, Performance tuning,Troubleshooting..etc.
- Deep Compression/Adaptive compression using ADMIN_TABLE_MOVE, SAP tools like db6conv.
- Installation of SDS 6.4 for new servers along with DB2 10.5 also Install and Configure IBM Tivoli Directory Server (TDS) V6.x.
- Design, install, monitor, maintain and performance tune databases while ensuring high levels of database availability. Monitoring database performance in production and work with development teams to optimize performance and troubleshooting problems.
- Database modeling and schema design. Automate backup jobs by creating bash script and scheduling full and incremental jobs.
- Install Oracle Golden Gate on RAC clusters, skillfully configuring multi-directional replication across four production data centers with conflict resolution methodology in managing user authentication and authorization privileges, thus preserving data integrity and availability.
- Create and configured Oracle Golden Gate failover script in RAC and added as action script in the GG cluster resource.
- Install and Configure Active/Passive cluster ware for database. Bi-directional replication and Uni-directional replication in Golden gate.
- Creating and restoring databases using Oracle Flashback Technology with Guaranteed restore point.
6 or more years of DBA professional work experience
Bachelor’s degree in an IT related field or equivalent work experience