At Weekends Only, our mission is to save customers money and time, and that experience begins with our people! We accomplish this by sticking to our core, People-Centric values: Citizenship, Honesty, Collaboration, Learning & Growth, Efficiency, Safety and, of course, having fun along the way! If this sounds like an environment that you would like to be a part of, we would love to have you!
Our Sales Associates professionally greet customers, represent the Weekends Only brand, display product knowledge, and use our non-commissioned sales approach to actively listen for customer needs. We are looking for self-starters who are comfortable engaging in conversations, asking questions to learn about their customers’ individual needs, suggesting appropriate products, and building connections with diverse groups of people.
Our part-time positions are unique and cover more than just the Weekend! We can offer up to 30, flexible hours per week, based on your needs and availability, to fit into your busy life and schedule!
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Benefits Options including vision, dental & life insurance
- Starting 2 Weeks Paid Vacation
- 401(k) Plan including 100% Employer Match up to 3%, Fully Vested Immediately
- Generous Furniture and Mattress Discounts
- Development Focus and Growth Opportunities
- Great Culture: Company Picnics, Coffee with Executives, Safety Lunches and Gift Card Drawings; Birthday and Work Anniversary Recognition
- Community Outreach Opportunities
An Ideal Candidate Would Possess:
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Proven ability to inspire and lead a team to achieve sales objectives
- Ability to guide and relate to a diverse set of employees, with an inclusive mindset
- Previous experience in sales environment preferred
- Prior supervisory or team leader experience desired
- Computer skills including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Ability to analyze sales and performance data
Our People-Centric Culture
We believe that by embracing a truly People-Centric culture, we recognize that our success as a business cannot be measured just in dollars and cents, but in fostering meaningful relationships that value the lives of the people at the heart of what we do and how we serve.
Does this sound like you? If so, Weekends Only could be your next home away from home. We are passionate about providing great merchandise at an unparalleled value for our customers, while also giving back to our communities and creating an inclusive workplace environment. No matter your previous experience or expertise, we can assist you in improving self while you help us to be better Weekends Only brand!
Are you our next Weekender?