To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lake Charles, LA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
RESTAURANT GENERAL MANAGER
Food Management Partners • Lake Charles, LA
Posted 1 month ago
As an integral member of our restaurant management team, you will be responsible for managing the daily operations of the restaurant and its employees. Our restaurant general managers create a dining occasion that delivers an exceptional experience through outstanding hospitality and food service to our guests.
Essential job functions of a restaurant manager may include, but are not limited to:
- Operates a well-managed, clean, and safe restaurant.
- Ensures proper employee staffing.
- Supervises, trains, and develops team members.
- Maintains strict compliance with health, safety, and security standards and procedures to provide a healthy and safe working and dining environment.
- Oversees the preparation of food which includes employee recipe adherence while meeting the company’s high standard for food presentation, sanitation, and quality.
- Meets restaurant financial objectives, such as food and labor costs, sales, guest counts, etc.
- Provides outstanding guest service and interacts with guests to ensure an exceptional dining experience. Resolves all store-level guest questions, complaints, and/or problems in a timely manner and with the appropriate follow-through.
- Responsible for restaurant administrative requirements (i.e., scheduling, orders, etc.).
- Supports the company’s local store marketing programs such as advertisements, promotions, menus, etc.
- Assists and supports other members of the restaurant management team and team members through coaching and guidance.
Minimum qualifications for a restaurant manager include, but are not limited to:
- 1 + years restaurant management experience preferred
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work an excess of 50 hours per week
- Ability to stand and/or walk for prolonged periods