To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
10210 East Sprague Avenue
Spokane Valley, WA 99206
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Director of Finance and Accounting
Search Services • Spokane Valley, WA
Posted 2 months ago
Our client is a hyper growth, Private Equity backed manufacturing company based in the Spokane, Washington area. Our client seeks to add a Director of Finance and Accounting to their collaborative management team. The Director of Finance and Accounting (DFA) acts as a key financial resource for all long-term company planning and operational decisions. The individual will also assess and look for continuous improvement with initiatives that impact the financial performance and future direction of the company while providing advice on the financial merits or risks associated with these initiatives. The DFA’s ability to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of internal financial and accounting systems and make sound recommendations for change is desirable. The DFA is responsible for maintaining a reputation of integrity and transparency of all financial transactions. This includes operating in a fiscally responsible and cost-effective manner and being a proactive resource to all operating departments. The DFA will assist with the development of internal procedures and policies along with the following duties:Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage accounting department and personnel
- Primary oversight of accounts payable; primary oversight of accounts receivable
- Cash management including short term cash projections, general ledger oversight, budgeting, tax compliance, inventory accounting, revenue recognition, and banking reconciliation.
- Analyze and help improve cost effectiveness of each department within the company
- Manage debt, oversee payments for bank loans, and take responsibility for reporting requirements for bank loans
- Prepare monthly financial statements, annual financial reports for tax reporting
- Prepare reliable quarterly and annual budget forecasts.
- Manage tax filings for city, state, and federal levels. Property tax reporting
- Plan and execute the financial strategy of the company
- Manage financial controls and accounting procedures
- Ensure cash flow is appropriate for the organization’s operations
- Ensure full transparency over the financial performance of the company
- Effectively and clearly communicate potential risks in a timely manner
- Propose action plans to ensure that annual financial objectives are attained
- Oversee the annual financial review
- Manage licensing and regulatory filings
- BA in Accounting or Finance and CPA required; advanced degree preferred
- 10 years of senior financial management experience
- Excellent computer skills and experience with accounting and database software required. Experience with QuickBooks is a plus.
- Broad knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical ability to develop and implement improvements or recommendations
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods