To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Brooklyn, NY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Business Process Consultant - ITIL
Atos • Brooklyn, NY
Posted 18 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Atos Public Safety, an Atos North America company is looking for a Business Process Consultant. Candidates must be located in the New York/New Jersey metropolitan area.
- Responsible to act as primary interface between Atos and Client to ensure compliance with Client ITIL and other business processes.
- Data Analysis: Identifies sources for, gathers and analyzes data relevant to processes. May review the work of less senior analysts/consultants. May be responsible for defining data requirements and obtaining customer agreements.
- Research: Reviews best practice research prepared by less senior analysts/consultants. Makes recommendations on appropriate solutions based on research; may select from alternatives presented.
- Process Architecture: Designs complex processes and reviews the work of less senior analysts/consultants. Ensures process mapping is complete; provides feedback and guidance to less senior analysts/consultants. Interviews stakeholders and process owners to define processes. Helps define standards and methods.
- Process Recommendations: Determines process recommendation documents, including presentations, process maps, supporting metrics, business requirements and related impact analyses for complex processes or for portions of larger or inter-related processes. May lead the development of recommendations by less senior analysts/consultants. Shares accountability for realization of results with process owners and may present recommendations to stakeholders and process owners.
- Performance Management & Control: Defines, develops and evaluates performance metrics to establish process success, and may participate in working with multiple stakeholders, often with competing/conflicting objectives, to ensure cohesive and reachable measures of success. Reviews data post- implementation to measure success; participates in defining standards of improvement success.
- Change Management: Participates in and may lead change management activities associated with process improvement. Engages leadership and stakeholders to obtain support and buy in for changes. Partners with management, project champions, and process owners to align process improvement initiatives with business objectives.
- Bachelors degree or minimum of 6 years equivalent work experience
- Broad knowledge of process improvement methodologies
- Minimum five to seven years of experience in the following areas:
- Process analysis and documentation
- Process design, implementation and change management between large, complex organizations
- Process improvement and change management in a complex environment
- Extensive familiarity with public safety and telecommunications environments.
- 3-5 years of ITIL process management in a large environment.
- Candidate must possess minimum of ITIL Foundation certification, Intermediate or Expert preferred.