· Manages sponsors and exhibitors, including development of sponsor packages, coordination of the prospectus, outreach (sales), sponsor fulfillment, and exhibitor management.
- Supports Board of Directors and assigned committees/working groups and assists them with scheduling/coordination of meetings, distributing materials, and following up on action items.
- Coordinates and supports other assigned areas of the Annual Meeting, virtual Fall Forum, and other virtual events.
- Develops and distributes marketing and e-communications, including eblasts, quarterly e-newsletter, social media and ads for journals and digital placement.
- Manages Association website, online community and learning center: update content, contribute to content creation, and other assigned tasks.
- Provides conference support (pre, post and on-site) as assigned
- Provide a high level of customer service and monitor and respond timely to all member inquiries and requests (phone, email, web form)
Are you Qualified?
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Three years or more of related experience in a similar business or industry preferred. Prior association or association management experience a plus.
- Excellent time management skills – ability to organize and manage multiple projects/priorities.
- Proven ability to manage multiple, concurrent projects in a fast-paced environment within expected deadlines and budgets.
- Demonstrated superior level of customer service and time management.
- Proficient knowledge of Office 360/SharePoint and Microsoft Office Suites.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including strong oral and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated to find and offer solutions to problems.
- Flexibility to accommodate the schedules of association leaders will be essential.
- The position will require availability for some evening and weekend meetings and occasional travel for conferences and board events.
Need more reasons to apply?
AMR is committed to providing our employees with a casual but focused work environment that provides challenging work, personal and professional growth and life balance.
In addition to all the great perks we’ve already shared, we also offer:
- Competitive Compensation
- Excellent benefits package that includes: Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, 401k and more
- A collaborative and engaging company culture
Don’t miss this great opportunity to advance your career! Apply today. Remote applicants welcome.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment where everyone has an equal opportunity for success. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.