BG MULTIFAMILY provides talent to apartment communities across the nation! We’re seeking an experienced individual for a Lead Maintenance Supervisor in the property management industry. BG MULTIFAMILY full-time and part-time professionals for available apartment community maintenance, leasing & office positions.
GREAT team culture, competitive salary, weekly pay, flexible schedules, temporary and permanent placement opportunities, medical, dental & more!
As the Lead Maintenance Supervisor, you are responsible for all maintenance operations, managing the maintenance team and maintaining all areas of the community’s facilities and grounds. The Lead Maintenance Supervisor reports to the property manager/ regional maintenance supervisor and requires attention to detail and the ability to follow directions.
General Job Duties
· Schedule vacant unit turns/ make readies
· Electrical, plumbing, appliance repair
· Must be able to install and repair appliances and furniture
· Exterior/ Interior painting and caulking, light drywall repair
· Ability to physically manage painting, pressure washing, blowing of breezeways and parking lots
· Oversee all aspects of HVAC installation and repair
· Maintain safety codes and chemical levels of pool
· Oversee efficient and accurate completion of work orders
Lead Maintenance Supervisor Requirements
· Two years onsite apartment or hotel/hospitality maintenance management experience required
· HVAC/ CPO certification required
· Ability to work on-call rotation for 24 hour maintenance.
· Have dependable transportation to and from work
· Have a strong work ethic with reliability and dependability
· Enjoy working with others and taking direction when needed
· Maintain a friendly and customer service oriented approach to co-workers and customers
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to ourTrust and Site Security Team
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.