The Transformational Analyst will be responsible for coordination of personnel and/or performing analytical and technical tasks related to project completion including data analysis, testing, documentation, and problem resolution, report analysis and development. This position will be responsible for the proactive planning and execution of all work plan activities including process, workflow, technology and people for successful project deployment to improve financial and KPI performance improvement. The Transformational Analyst will be tasked to conduct in depth analysis of the revenue cycle operations and then leverage available data to assess performance and identify drivers and outliers.
The selected candidate must be naturally drawn to data with resourceful skills to find value of incomplete data. This will also involve working very closely with information technology and software systems engineers to identify available data and find ways to work around nuances in data. The Transformational Analyst must be equally strong in revenue cycle operations and hands-on business intelligences.
The Transformational Analyst will structure, design, analyze, evolve and communicate projects working cross-functionality with all levels of the organization. The Transformational Analyst will report to the Director of Performance Improvement.
Duties and Responsibilities
Data & Analytical Duties:
Structure analysis and identify data and informational needs of business intelligence projects to meet objectives and timelines.
- Strong analytical and change management skills to understand root cause and opportunities in revenue cycle operations performance.
· Acts as a liaison to Operations Management, Software Engineering, Data Services and Operations support functions
· Ability to extract, combine, manipulate, interpret, and display data in a meaningful way.
URL blocked - click to apply· Work closely with team members to source and validate requested data extracts, build appropriate data architecture in SQL, design and modify dashboards and serve as a technical support resource for end-users.
· Creating repeatable and/or automatic processes for data validation, enhancement, and analysis functions in SQL, or other technical resources.
· Seek innovative ways to visually represent revenue cycle performance.
Project Management & Support:
- Change agent responsible for cultural transformation through the application of the continuous improvement principles, methods and tools.
- Supports multiple system-wide and local project teams, providing subject matter expertise and project supervision to effectively deliver scheduled milestones.
- Identify redesign opportunities for operational workflows.
- Support the standardization and documentation of workflows and procedures.
- Gathers project requirements and dependencies from local teams and utilizes for subsequent system-wide opportunities.
- Work on strategic projects focused on increasing efficiency or quality, decreasing costs or positively impacting our operational metrics.
- Work with managers and key executives to implement process improvement and/or new technology deployments.
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in healthcare administration, information systems, business or related field required, or equivalent work experience.
- Six Sigma Green Belt preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience in the Technology field or in a related area and be familiar with relational database concepts.
- Strong data analytics back ground, including knowledge of SQL, SAS, or other third generation programming skills.
· Ability to take very high-level performance inquiries and structure into analysis and communicate back guidance.
· Strong interpersonal, problem solving, issue management and critical decision-making skills with a keen responsibility towards accuracy and sense of urgency while working in a fast-paced environment.
· Excellent organizational, time management, people management and influence skills.
· Proven project management skills of business analysis projects and requests.
- Strong communication skills to interact with management and end users.
Physical and Mental requirements:
· Constantly operates a computer and other office equipment to coordinate work.
· Usually remains stationary for the majority of the day.
· Frequently travels by airplane, train or car as necessary to perform work at another location.
· Frequently communicates with clients and coworkers and must be able to share information effectively.
· Occasional stooping, reaching or kneeling may be necessary to reach into overhead or low cabinets.
· Regularly uses close visual acuity and operates computer equipment to prepare and analyze and transmit data.
· Generally, works in an office environment.
Navigant is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Complex Problem Solving
Business Process Improvement