The AtWork Group is seeking a Franchise Operations Coordinator to work directly with the Franchise Sales and Field Ops department - supporting and assisting the team to facilitate continued growth of the AtWork brand and franchise system. We are looking for someone who will embody AtWork's mission, to be "AtWork For You", our Franchise Partners, Our Clients, and Our Job Seekers.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Support the overall efforts of the Franchise Sales, Field Ops, Marketing and Operations teams.
* Assist in maintaining, updating, and distribution of all sales & operations team core reporting and metrics. Post open positions for internal open positions of the Franchisees.
* Maintain breakroom, conference room, and training area for cleanliness, stocking supplies, etc.
* FranConnect Subject Matter Expert - Maintain and update FranConnect franchise management system.
* RFP360 Subject Matter Expert – Maintain and update RFP 360 software to ensure all data is correct and up to date.
* Maintain and manage weekly Client and Employee surveying using Promoter.io (or equivalent software).
* Assist in general helpdesk-related issues to support Franchise Owners. Provide back-up to Credit approvals.
* Assist in assembly of new franchisee Welcome and Launch kits.
* Maintain all department stock items / inventory / etc.
* Manage all franchisee mailings / notices / etc.
* General administrative & clerical duties as required by the overall ops team.
* Maintain and update the Sales & Operations team calendars, including Discovery Days, Franchise Trainings, conferences, etc. (Update marquee in lobby)
* Prepare any required documents as required/requested by the team.
* Participate and assist in the franchise development process as requested/required by the Sales & Development team.
We expect our Franchise Operations Coordinator / Assistant to have the following qualifications:
* High school diploma or equivalent required, College Degree preferred
* Customer service experience required
* Executive assistance experience preferred
* Strong computer skills in Word, Excel, and Outlook required
* Document handling experience required
* Must be detail oriented, efficient, and organized
* Must be able to multi-task, work within deadlines, and change priorities quickly
* Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
* Must be self-motivated, have high energy, and be assertive