Job Title: Operations Clerk
Duration: 03 Months (Possibility of extension based on Performance)
Schedule: Mon – Fri; 12:00 PM – 08:30 PM EST
Location: Miami, FL 33178 (100% Onsite)
PR: $15.80/hr on W2 without benefits
· Performs fairly routine general clerical tasks that require basic research or problem solving skills.
· Duties may include: processing payments, tickets, online entries, documents and/or items; researching and clearing suspense items; researching and processing adjustments to accounts on various systems; calculating or balancing routine accounting entries; researching straightforward customer issues; collecting data on logs and reports; sorting, matching, ordering and/or reconciling items; performing various data entry tasks.
· Works under direct supervision following established procedures.
· 6+ months of experience in a production or general office environment demonstrated through work or military.
· Must be able to lift 50 lbs, stand continuously, accurate and dependable.
· Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information.
· Good communication skills.
· Attention to detail and accuracy skills.
TO SET UP INTERVIEW PLEASE CONTACT BELOW:
Email: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Warehouse Clerk
- Complex Problem Solving
- Balancing (Ledger/Billing)
- Search (Computer Science)