A leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries. As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success.
Technology works as a strategic partner with business units and the world's leading technology companies to redefine how business is done in ever more global, complex, and dynamic financial markets. Making sizable investments in technology results in quantitative trading systems, cutting-edge modeling and simulation software, comprehensive risk and security systems, and robust client-relationship capabilities, plus the worldwide infrastructure that forms the backbone of these systems and tools. Our insights, our applications and infrastructure give a competitive edge to clients' businesses and to our own.
Role & Responsibilities
This position is for experienced application developer for the 10b5-1 platforms. The team provides application development, platform enhancement and re-engineering, and technology support to the Wealth Management business users. This person will work other team members and with the business users for requirement gathering and analysis for implementing multi-platform technology solutions.
The candidate will:
- Work with business to define requirements;
- Perform technical design and hands-on coding for development and enhancement efforts;
- Adhere to SDLC standards; and
- Conduct design and code reviews.
Primary Skills /Must have;
- Three+ years of Experiences in backend development using java;
- Core Java and Java web technologies, spring restful services;
- Relational database design, DB2, SQL Server;
- Design patterns;
- Object oriented design
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Fluency in basic developer tools including Eclipse, Git, Teamcity, and Ant; and
- Working knowledge of application containers such as Tomcat.
Secondary Skills /Desired skills
- Flex, Angular, HTML5, CSS
If you think you are the right fit for this role, message me at Email blocked - click to apply and let me know why!