Local 30-year old manufacturing company needs a Sales Support Specialist to provide critical services for the sales team. The company delivers custom sterilization services and packaging for single use items in operating and emergency rooms as well as other sterile hospital environments. You will assist the Sales, Marketing, and Customer Service departments in creating and maintaining customer records and logging any customer concerns. This person will be interacting with the sales team/customers/prospects on a daily basis, via phone and email correspondence, but will be required to travel occasionally.
The ideal person must have MS Office proficiency and enjoy working in a small business environment. The Account Support Coordinator needs to demonstrate a ‘can do’ attitude, be able to work in a fast-paced environment, and possess an excellent grasp of the English language. You will have the opportunity to participate in many aspects of sales and administrative support. You must be well-organized and be able to balance a multitude of priorities.
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Updating/maintaining customer & sales documentation and databases
- Assembling prospective customer materials, proposals, and samples
- Coordinate general office services - appointment-setting, records control, and other administrative activities
- Compiles information; formats reports, graphs, tables, records and other information
- Handle incoming sales calls requesting information, directing inquiries, taking messages, forwarding information to relevant parties
- Communicate and work well with production, purchasing, quality and senior management in accomplishing assigned goals and objectives
- Supporting the office team with any related activities as needed
- Hourly Pay of $22.00 - $25.00 (depending on experience)
- Comprehensive Medical package (company pays 75% for Employee)
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays, Vacation and Sick Leave
Because our client is concerned about commute distances, resumes that do not include city, state AND zip code will not be considered for this position.
- Two-Year Relevant Business degree
- Strong collections experience (telephone/email)
- MS Office Suite proficiency - advanced Excel skills required.
- Minimum of 2 years experience is preferred
- Self-starter and team player, who assists and supports team members
- Effective communicator with customers and staff members
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Committed to learning and improving one’s understanding of the medical device industry
Packaging And Labeling