To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Mendota, IL 61342
- Lauren Abele
- Phone: 630-244-2278
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Mahoney Environmental • Mendota, IL
Posted 19 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Paid Vacation, Holiday, and Personal time
- Major Medical, Prescription Plan, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Driver Legal Plan
- 401K Retirement program
- Professional business culture where employees have an opportunity to actively contribute to the success of the company
- Home Daily
- Working with operations to execute day-to-day operations within the company goals to serve our customers with your friendly attitude
- Driving a truck safely to deliver and pickup fats and oils
- Issue or obtain customer signature on receipt for pickup and delivery
- Operating and maintaining liquid pumps
- Accurately recording deliver information on daily delivery records
- Performing routine maintenance checks on the truck
- Complying with all company policies, safety policies and procedures and DOT requirements
- Work safely and meet the requirements of all safety procedures and rules as prescribed by State, Federal and the Company
- Other duties as assigned
- To work for a family owned company that prides itself in developing its people
- A stable and safe work environment – we’ve been around for more than 65 years!
- A competitive starting salary with benefits
- A valid CDLA license with Tanker Endorsement (or willing to get)
- Air Brake Endorsement
- Ability to drive manual shift (no restrictions)
- Must be able to push, pull and lift 100 lbs. on an occasional basis
- Preferred two to four years driving experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- The ability to demonstrate a “can-do' attitude at all times
- A High School diploma or equivalent
Mahoney Environmental is a 65-year-old family owned service business is a regional leader in the collection and recycling of restaurant cooking waste materials. We are currently searching for an experienced, safe and customer service focused CDLA Driver to support the Operations Manager to provide total customer satisfaction to our customers.
Chosen by Buffalo Wild Wings as their 2015 Vendors of Excellence, our “do it right" approach" has made Mahoney Environmental, “a great place to work."
Mahoney Environmental is an EEO/AA employer M/F.D/V. Mahoney Environmental is grateful for the service provided by our military and veterans. Your proven dedication and strong work ethic can be implemented in an assortment of positions offered at Mahoney.