- A four year degree with an emphasis in Sales, Marketing, Management or other related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of sales/marketing management experience preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of service center operations experience preferred.
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills; both written and verbal.
- Ability to work with all levels of management.
- Self-starter with good motivational skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency with multi-tasking.
- Excellent time management skills including prioritizing and planning.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Computer proficiency. (Microsoft Office)
- Job requires an equal amount of time walking and standing, with approximately 50% of time spent sitting. Does not require any heavy lifting or carrying.
- Hand movements typically used: typing, grasping, holding.
- Speech/hearing: ability to express/exchange ideas and otherwise communicate with customers and peers.
- Must wear personal protective equipment as required.
- Opportunities associated with position:
- The company offers a competitive salary, the possibility for annual bonuses, comprehensive benefits package which includes health insurance (dental, vision and health), paid time off, and a 401K plan. This position provides a generally consistent work schedule and there is room for growth within the company.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Decisions and criteria governing the employment relationship with all employees at Culligan by WaterCo are made in a non-discriminatory manner, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender expression, veteran status, age, FMLA status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state or local statutes.
Culligan by WaterCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer.