Job Title: MedSurg Tele RN
Location: Boston, MA
Shifts: 36h D/N rotate with EOW EOH
Hours per week: 36
Contract Duration: 13 weeks
Required Exp: 1+ years of acute care experience, at least 2 previous travel assignments.
Must be able to independently read and interpret telemetry rhythm strips. Tele test on day 1.
Preferred Exp: EPIC experience highly preferred.
Unit Details: 36 bed with patient ratio generally 4-5:1 days/eves or 5-6:1 nights, Surgical services for Bariatric/Colo-Rectal, surgical oncology, GU, Trauma, and Acute Care.
- Provide patient care in the adult medical and surgical service areas
- Work 13 week assignments at different hospitals throughout the United States
- Provide routine treatment and post-surgical care
- Provide care for patients before and after surgical procedures
- Provide appropriate assessment of patient's health
- Provide professional nursing care through skillful assessment, diagnosis, outcomes identification
- Present an opportunity to join an elite team of passionate physicians and nurses within the Medical Surgical (MS) unit Float Pool
- Ensure that a patient recovering from heart surgery receives quality and timely care
- Work in a professionally challenging, positive and innovative work environment at highly regarded facility
- Treat a number of patients, including who have had surgery or been diagnosed with acute conditions such as pneumonia, appendicitis, abdominal pain
- Get patients and facilities the support
- Pride achieving optimal patient outcomes through a mix of compassionate care and support for the latest in medical technology
- Provide quality care for patients of all ages with a wide range of acute and/or chronic illnesses
- Meet top notch technology and innovative care teams bring the best of to patients
- Assist individuals with disability and/or chronic illness to attain and maintain maximum function
- Acute Care
- Basic Cardiac Life Support
- Medical Surgical Nursing
- Medsurg Tele
- Nursing Process