Bilingual Leasing Consultant / Leasing Agent / Leasing Professional
BG MULTIFAMILY provides talent to apartment communities across the nation! We’re seeking an experienced Bilingual Leasing Consultant for the Property Management Industry. BG MULTIFAMILY hires full-time and part-time professionals for available apartment community maintenance, leasing & office positions.
GREAT team culture, competitive salary, WEEKLY pay, temporary and permanent placement opportunities, medical, dental & more!
As a Bilingual Leasing Consultant, you are the first step in creating a sense of community for current and prospective residents. The Bilingual Leasing Consultant is responsible for providing exceptional customer service and using your sales skills to convert property tours to leases. Consider this role as the first line of defense for the property manager. The Bilingual Leasing Consultant position reports to the property manager and requires strong attention to detail and the ability to follow directions.
General Job Duties
· Answer the phone, maintain organized and proper filing systems, etc.
· Greet prospective residents and work with current residents to resolve concerns and submit service requests
· Tour the community & vacant apartment homes, knowledge of community floor plans
· Oversee and ensure the accurate completion of application and lease paperwork
· Adhere to marketing campaigns as-needed
Bilingual Leasing Consultant Requirements
· Fluent in both Spanish and English
· Tax Credit, Section 8, Bond or Hud experience preferred, but not required
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to ourTrust and Site Security Team
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.