Are you looking for a High Paying Sales Success Representative position that works during ESSENTIAL TIMES?
We are the nation’s leader in the Sales & Consulting industry paving the way for outsourced consumer acquisition solutions, target marketing, and direct sales. Our Adaptable Sales Representatives are dedicated to assisting our multi-billion dollar clients in their pursuit to acquire new business. Our Adaptable Sales Representatives strive for excellence, relish serving others, and flourish in a fast-paced team atmosphere.
We are looking for passionate individuals with a desire to develop their knowledge base, exceed goals, and of course, expand their earning potential! This is a marvelous opportunity to join a company that offers career growth and development during unforeseen times.
- Manage established sales territories, quotas, and goals for the sales team
- Analyze sales statistics to distinguish areas of improvement
- Learn and apply general knowledge of the clients, products, and services
- Acknowledge and greet customers with a warm and welcoming demeanor
- Conduct follow-ups, order entry, and quote generation
- Develop new accounts and/or expands existing accounts within an established geographic territory
- Resolve customer inquiries and offer effective solutions to drive client sales revenue
- NO PRIOR EXPERIENCE NECESSARY
- High school diploma or GED
- Degree in Communications, Business Administration, Marketing, Business Management or Finance is a plus
- Personal initiative, assertiveness, and attention to detail
- Demonstrate flexibility, initiative, good judgment, critical thinking, and discretion
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined, determined, and focused with a professional presence
- Willingness to adapt to change efficiently
We train individuals to learn a variety of skills from sales and marketing to management and leadership. As a fast-paced firm in the direct sales and marketing industry, motivated Sales Success Representatives will have opportunities to advance their professional portfolio within the company.
If you are seeking full time employment opportunities and have the following experience you are encouraged to apply today: Sales, sales management, account sales, sales support, full time sales, part time sales, seasonal sales, business operations,entry level operations, entry level business, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director or management