Our client, located in Lebanon, Ohio, has immediate hiring needs for CNC Mill Operators. Responsibilities will include the following:
· Plan job: select processes, materials, tools
· Use material handling equipment to prepare material for machining and stage material when complete
· Compile or review program for accuracy and set up the job
· Load and locate the first piece
· Select, assemble and set tools
· Prove out set-up
· Run the program
· Check the first piece using micrometers and other tools
· Run remaining pieces and check for burrs
· Clean and deburr parts as needed
· Properly dispose of scrap material
· Complete required paperwork and maintain equipment
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent and formal or on-the-job training in CNC machining.
- Minimum four years’ experience machining AND minimum two years’ experience in G-code programming with Fanuc controls. Experience must be recent.Proficient in setting up and operating milling and turning centers with Haas/Fanuc controls.
- Proficient in BobCad and ProCam preferred
- Familiar with machine shop processes and procedures.
- Familiar with quality instruments and procedures.
Computer Numerical Control (Cnc)