To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Palo Alto, CA
- Kelli Jacobson
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
On Premise Service Manager (Staffing Industry)
Roth Staffing Companies, L.P. • Palo Alto, CA
Posted 1 day ago
The MSP/On Premise Service Manager works on-site at our client location, handling the client’s temporary and direct hire staffing needs and serving as the first level of contact for client managers and Ambassadors. The MSP/On Premise Service Manager will develop relationships with the client’s hiring managers in order to understand hiring and workforce needs and source the right candidates. The MSP/On Premise Service Manager is responsible for the management of Ambassadors assigned to the client, payroll, billing and compliance.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE ROLE
* Embodies, fulfills, and champions Roth's Mission, Vision & Values, Purpose and Promise, and Guiding Principles, and is a builder of great company culture.
* Is passionate about making life better for the people we serve and creating remarkable experiences…every person, every time.
General Account Responsibilities
* Engages in full scale recruitment activities in order to identify talent. Screens, interviews, and tests candidates prior to making a hiring decision. Responsible for ensuring all pre-hire requirements, electronic onboarding, required background checks, are met. Fully on boards new hires including an introduction to the culture, and all policies and procedures of both Roth Staffing and the client.
* Makes hiring and termination decisions with respect to Ambassadors. Responsible for supervising Ambassadors while on assignment, including performance counseling and any Employment Relations issues – escalating when necessary.
* Works with secondary vendors.
* Database management.
* Invoice management and tracking.
* Reviews aging invoices every week and keeps accounts within their credit limit.
* Responsible for accomplishing MBOs as assigned.
* Facilitates the client-specific processes, efficiently uses both the Company’s and client’s payroll and billing technology and manages compliance with the on premise management program as defined by the client and Roth Staffing.
* Responsible for meal and rest break and E-Verify compliance.
* Manages time clock entries.
* Ensures the timely delivery of regular payroll, billing and any required management reports to client or corporate office.
* Responsible for ensuring client service level agreements (SLAs) are met.
* Utilize problem resolution skills and maximize the quality of support and the timeliness with which it is provided to the client.
* Collaborates on quarterly and annual business reviews.
* Keeps next level management informed of all aspects of business development efforts and outcomes routinely.
* Manages job postings regarding compliance, posting and removal.
* Reviews weekly Gross Profit Report.
* Keeps informed on market trends.
* Owns the Ambassador experience.
* Prepares and presents reports to client as needed.
* Some travel may be required.
* Participates in client meetings as required.
* Follows client’s policies and Procedures.
* Reviews and corrects the daily missing work tax location report.
On-Going On-Site Management
* Trains and manages the MSP/On Premise Coordinator(s) and support staff.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND ABILITIES
- Natural alignment with the Company’s culture and core values.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; three (3) years of industry related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2+ years in staffing/recruiting, preferably with On-Site Management (staffing environment).
- At least two (2) years of related management and leadership experience within the staffing industry, i.e. managing a contingent staffing function.
- Proven experience in human resources related activities such as recruiting/ staffing, client relationship management, business development, supplier/contractor management.
- Experience with on-site/corporate operations with contingent staffing.
- Knowledge of labor and employment laws, i.e., Wage & Hour, FLSA, EEO, OSHA, etc. a plus
- Able to prioritize multiple tasks without compromising service or quality.
- Working knowledge of MS Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, MS Outlook, and Internet.
- Ability to learn proprietary technology.
- Excellent verbal and written communications.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ethical, fair and professional conduct in all candidate, client, and peer interactions.
- Flexible, accountable and a team player.
- Able to work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to interact with client Director level and above.
- Strong business acumen.
- The ability to work well in a team environment.
- Committed to providing excellent customer service.
NOTE: THIS JOB DESCRIPTION IS NOT INTENDED TO BE ALL-INCLUSIVE EMPLOYEE MAY PERFORM OTHER RELATED DUTIES AS DIRECTED OR NEGOTIATED TO MEET THE ONGOING NEEDS OF THE ORGANIZATION
We are an equal opportunity employer. We want to have the best available people in every job. Therefore, the Company does not discriminate against its employees or applicants because of race, gender, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, veteran status, uniformed service, genetic information or characteristics, or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable laws. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including recruitment, hiring, upgrading, trading, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination.
Job ID: OPSMVARIAN