A Shift (Tuesday – Friday 6 am to 4:30 pm) Pay Rate - $14.20 /hr
B Shift (Monday – Thursday 6 pm to 4:30 am) Pay Rate - $14.70 / hr
C Shift (Saturday – Tuesday 6 am to 4:30 pm) Pay Rate - $16.45 / hr
D Shift (Friday – Monday 6 pm to 4:30 am) Pay Rate - $17.45 / hr
The Onin Group - We Don’t Hire Temps, We Hire Teammates!
Don't work for one of those other agencies that don't offer benefits. Ōnin has the best benefits package in the staffing industry...the benefits you DESERVE after only 30 days of employment and for less than $18.00 per week!
$5 Prescription Drugs
$5 Doctor's Visit Co-pays
FREE Teledoctor Services
FREE Counseling Services
Vision Insurance Included
Dental Insurance Included
Vacation and Holiday Pay
Referral bonus programs
Direct deposit or Global Cash Card
Ōperx discounts with local and national merchants
There's nothing temporary about that!
If this sounds like the right job for you, please apply online or in-person Monday - Friday from 8am to 5pm! Not for you, but someone you know? Share this job with them and then check out our other available jobs. No appointment necessary and guaranteed interviews! Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 6 months in case a great opportunity opens for you with any of our locations to join our Team. Don’t wait, we want YOU to be our next Teammate!
Ōnin Staffing – Duncanville
207 S. Cedar Ridge Dr.
Duncanville, TX 75116
One of the world’s largest leading Supply Chain Operators has partnered with Ōnin Staffing to help fulfill their hiring goals for a brand new 400K+ distribution facility. We are hiring immediately for Warehouse Worker roles!
What you'll do as a Warehouse Worker:
- Loads and unloads product to and from delivery vehicles and designated storage areas within the warehouse
- Reads production schedule, customer orders, work orders, shipping orders, or requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed within the warehouse or distribution center
- Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to a predetermined sequence, such as: size, type, style, color, or product code
- Conveys materials and items from receiving or production areas to storage or other designated areas in the warehouse
- Uses equipment such as an RF Gun to find and pick or pack products for order
- Utilize warehouse management systems (WMS) to process orders (outbound/inbound), restock the facility, follow inventory guidelines, and other tasks as necessary to the successful operation of the distribution center
- Fills requisitions, work orders, or requests for materials, tools, or other stock items accurately and timely
- Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets or shelves, or conveys orders to packing station or shipping department
- Marks materials with identifying information
- Opens bales, crates, and other containers
- Material handle and record amounts of materials or items received or distributed
- Weighs or counts items for distribution to ensure conformance to company standards
- Arranges stock parts in specified sequence for assembly by other workers
- Inspects products for defects prior to packing for shipping
- Unloads trucks and places materials in the proper location in the warehouse
- Enters and maintains inventory records in the computer
- Prepares parcels for mailing
- Performs general labor duties as assigned
- Cleans warehouse area and performs routine housekeeping
- Other duties as required
What you'll need:
- High school diploma or GED (General Education Diploma) equivalency preferred
- Minimum 1 to 3 months of warehouse related experience preferred
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Ability to pass a background check, drug screen, and E-Verify
What will make you successful in this role as a Warehouse Worker:
Positive Attitude, Initiative, Reliability, and Punctuality!
Climate controlled facility
- Security controlled and onsite
- Storage lockers for personal belongings
- Breakroom with amenities
- Food trucks outside during lunch breaks and chain restaurants within walking distance
- Close to public transportation
While performing the duties as a Warehouse Worker, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is required to stand; walk; and stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee is frequently required to sit, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. The employee regularly lifts and/or moves up to 25 pounds. While performing the duties of this job the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts and vehicles. The employee is regularly exposed to ambient lighting and can be exposed to extreme heat and extreme cold including climates consistent with outside weather conditions.erify)