College Grads and Customer Service Professionals!!
This is for YOU!!
Our client we are partnering with for this position is a Fortune 1000 company! They have been in business for over 60 years, and deliver market-leading services and solutions to clients worldwide. Their focus is offering unparalleled expertise in employee benefits, investment consulting, healthcare, life insurance and financial services, and property and casualty insurance. Working environment is second to none with strong growth opportunity.
The Call Center Representative is primarily responsible for handling contacts from retirement plan participants with an emphasis on providing education about their plan benefits, investment tools and retirement planning. The Call Center Representative is responsible for completing transactions, providing plan benefit information, utilizing retirement planning tools, researching, solving problems and following up with participants on outstanding issues in a call center environment.
- Answer inbound calls or email customers that have inquiries about the company's financial plans
- Follow up on outstanding issues and escalations in a timely manner
- Place outbound calls to obtain and provide information from/to participants, employees or partner companies.
- Learn and maintain knowledge of the retirement plans offered and be able to explain them to customers
- Complete training and certification programs the company offers
- Use and explain retirement planning tools designed for participants
- Assist in identifying system, data and procedural problems and escalate as required
- 3 years High Touch Customer Service experience
- Must be punctual
- Must be able to work varying schedules and shifts if necessary, including overtime if assigned
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Strong desire to talk to people and help them with their retirement plan needs
Join our Virtual Job Fair this Friday at 10:00 AM where we will discuss this role as well as others! Go to: 2381029609028
PrideStaff (North Dallas location) is a locally-owned staffing & placement firm with a strong reputation as a fun-loving, quality-focused service provider. Our employees enjoy the following:
A professional, supportive team environment
Representation to North Dallas’ top employers
Full medical benefits package
Dedicated consultants that provide industry insights & resources to ensure continued career development
These are some of the many reasons we were recently recognized as one of Dallas’ Best Places to Work!
Proudly serving North Dallas, Addison, Carrollton, Farmers Branch, Las Colinas, Irving, Coppell, Lewisville, Plano, Richardson, Frisco and McKinney.