This career opportunity is currently available through working from home , preference will be given to those that reside in Florida or California as travel to client sites is required .
We are currently looking for individuals interested in a full-time Instrumentation and Controls (I&C) role within our company. The successful applicant must have experience in I&C and/or Supervisory Controls and Data Acquisition (SCADA) design. The applicant must have a good command of the English language, both written and verbal, to respond appropriately to questions posed by clients and contractors. Demonstrated skills and capabilities will include:
● Basic knowledge of control automation, process connections, measurement concepts and how the process affects instruments.
● Development of design drawings such as control schematics, installation details, loop diagrams, connection and interconnection wiring diagrams, panel layouts, etc.
● Vendor drawing review for conformance to specifications.
● Technical report writing
● Instrumentation application, selection, specification, and installation design.
The ideal candidate will also possess the following:
● SCADA network architecture design, including hardware and software specification
● PLC/RTU/HMI programming experience
● Smart instrumentation and networks application and selection experience
● Understanding of impacts of corrosive and explosive environments and outdoor installations
● Bachelor of Science in Engineering with a PE license or FE certification
● Electrical and site safety training (e.g., OSHA 10-hour)
We pride ourselves on looking past the pedigree to the person, even if you don't think that you check every box we note here, please send in your resume.
Eramosa International is a vibrant, growing consulting engineering firm with offices in Overland Park, KS, Detroit, MI and the Sacramento, CA area. Eramosa Engineering is our Canadian-based parent company, headquartered in Guelph, Ontario with offices in Calgary, Toronto, and London. We are dedicated to developing long-lasting relationships with our clients based on trust, mutual respect, integrity, and technical excellence. We are a leader in our field and strive to build our team of dedicated professionals around these core values.
Instrumentation and Controls Engineer/Designer