To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Middletown, NY 10940
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Chemical Compounder / Operator
Viking Resource Group • Middletown, NY
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Viking Resource Group has immediate opening for Chemical Compounders /Operators at a growing manufacturer of flavors/fragrances in the Middletown, NY area.
Chemical Compounder: Will be responsible for the efficient day-to-day operation of equipment in a safe manner assuring quality product produced to specifications, the safety of all employees and equipment used, and other duties, as determined by the Chemical Plant Manager. Additional duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
● Load and unload kettles and containers.
● Record and fill out all required paperwork, i.e., SQF checklists.
● Conducting pre-operational inspections.
● Operate bulk tanks and mixing equipment in accordance recipe and supervisors instructions.
● Assure a clean and safe work areas and environment.
● Transport material to shipping, as needed.
● Alert Plant Manager of equipment malfunctions and maintenance required.
● Submit in-process samples to production lab for evaluation.
● Aid and assist the Chemical Plant personnel during lulls in workloads.
● Aid and assist the Shipping and Receiving personnel during lulls in workloads.
● Assisting the Maintenance Department when production operation is down. These duties may include painting and cleaning other areas of operation.
Must have 2-3+ years of Chemical Compounding/Chemical operation experience
Must have strong math skills
Must be able to work from batch sheets and written instructions
Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs on an occasional basis
Must be able to use hand trucks and pallet jacks
Must have a high school diploma or better
Must be able to pass a thorough background check
Must be able to pass a drug test and physical