To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Knoxville, TN 37922
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Agile Product Owner
Johnson Service Group • Knoxville, TN
Posted 5 days ago
Our nationally recognized client in the e-Commerce Industry is seeking two (2) Agile Product Owners to join their team in Knoxville, Tennessee. One Product Owner is needed for their DBA team, a second Product Owner needed for their R&D team (dig data, smart data, smart apps). These are Direct Opportunities with Benefits.
FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Develop relationships across the enterprise with a “team first” orientation
· Act as an ambassador and key technical contact for your product(s)
· Represent the project vision of leadership in a prioritized and inspiring backlog of user stories for your Scrum team
· Utilize Agile principles and Scrum practices to deliver speed, quality, and creative improvements across the team and projects
· Leverage feedback from key stakeholders and product leadership to solidify user stories into well-defined vertical slices that always focus on real business needs
· Collaborate with the team and technical leads to decompose stories into development tasks and targets
· Identify and remove project risks and roadblocks that would otherwise jeopardize successful product releases
· Deliver consistent and credible communication to stakeholders and executive leadership about your project(s)
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
· Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study AND/OR equivalent work experience
· Minimum of 3 years of experience in an Agile development environment as a Product Owner
· Proven understanding of database principles, SQL, data analysis, user experience, and object-oriented design
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Proven ability to make difficult and quick decisions daily without fear of failure
· Demonstrate grit, clever problem-solving, honesty, team-based ambition, strong attention to detail, and high character
· Proven ability to learn new technologies and deploy end-to-end solutions quickly and iteratively
· Proven history of being an innovative and organized servant leader who enjoys mentoring others
· Demonstrated skills of influencing and negotiating successful outcomes in both technical and business arenas
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
· Successful history of developing market and competitive analyses to drive product strategy and roadmaps
· Relevant Product Owner, Product Manager, and/or Scrum Master certification(s)
· Proficiency with a variety of Agile project management tools such as JIRA
· Management consulting experience AND/OR a master’s degree in business, technology, or another related field