To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Jose, CA
- Phone: 510-253-2460
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Java Developer - Entry Level
SynergisticIT • San Jose, CA
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Synergistic IT is a organization focusing on Java, cloud computing and big data applications and providing technically skilled and competent candidates to clients in Northern America and Canada since 2010. We are dedicated towards fulfilling the IT needs of our clients. From staffing to full implementation of projects we provide the highest quality IT Services. We provide Skill enhancements to candidates who want to initiate their career with information technology organizations
- Analyze user needs and define site objective.
- Use programming languages and software to build applications.
- Design and implement efficient user interfaces for internet and intranet applications.
- Design and conduct code testing.
- Integrate applications with network systems, servers and databases.
- Troubleshoot problems with application development and use.
- Work together with other developers to produce optimal outcomes.
- Provide user support in the form of assistance tools and user guides.
- Show initiative by accepting challenges and looking for innovative approaches to efficient applications.
- 0-2 years’ experience in Java development.
- Degree or Certificate in Computer Science or IT
- Committed to providing optimal efficiency and user-friendly design.
- Candidates who have experience in programming or in other languages and want to switch to Java or cloud computing and big data.
Benefits of working with Synergistic IT:
- You will get chance to work on full-time based position. You can expect to earn $84k to $104K annually.
- Long-term benefits including compensation benefits, medical insurance etc.
Java Developer Entry Level Job Duties:
- Defines site objectives by analyzing user requirements.
- Designs and develops user interfaces to internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
- Integrates applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
- Creates multimedia applications by using authoring tools.
- Completes applications development by contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems.
- Supports users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
- Updates job knowledge by researching new internet/intranet technologies and software products; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
Please apply with your updated resume or you can call me(Ansh) on 510-253-2460
Email your resume - [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]