To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
151 Spring Street
Chantilly, VA 20170
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
PrideStaff • Chantilly, VA
Posted 2 months ago
Summary: Customer Service Representative
This position exists to provide customers with tier 1 support in response to inquiries, concerns and requests regarding products and services. Inbound and outbound calling and e-mails to customers, primarily skilled for billing and trouble call types. Tier 1 specialists will also take inbound sales, upgrade orders, retention and downgrade calls.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities: Customer Service Representative
- Deal directly with customers and affiliates primarily by telephone and electronically, with the potential of face to face.
- Verify and respond promptly and professionally to all customer inquiries.
- Professionally handle and resolve customer complaints.
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries.
- Provide inbound sales support and order entry to interested affiliates and residential subscribers in response to marketing efforts.
- Process orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Organize workflow with internal and external staff or affiliates to meet customer timeframes and expectations.
- Direct and follow up on requests and unresolved issues assigned to the designated resources.
- Manage customer accounts by keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, inquiries, comments, complaints, and actions taken.
- Comply with laws required to maintain customer’s privacy, databases, and related documentation.
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
Education and Experience: Customer Service Representative
- High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent.
- 1+ year of cable industry experience in a customer service or help desk capacity experience appreciated, but not required.
- Some experience with multiline telephones and online ticketing systems helpful.
- Knowledge of technical support issues related to Internet connectivity and PC/mobile/smart device troubleshooting and configuration experience a plus.
- Experience with Internet Explorer, Microsoft Office, and relevant computer applications.
- Ability to type at least 35 WPM.
- Knowledge of administrative procedures and processes.
Key Competencies: Customer Service Representative
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
- Pleasant, patient and friendly attitude.
- Strong decision making and analytical abilities.
- Strong detail orientation, interpersonal and listening skills.
- Customer service orientation.
- Adaptability, flexibility and multi-tasking skills.
- Initiative and a highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Stress tolerance.
- Team player.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and occasional overtime when needed.
- Possess a strong work ethic and team player mentality.