Ambassador Personnel is currently seeking an Experienced Maintenance Technician in a climate-controlled facility located in South Charlotte. This is a Direct Hire position with an outstanding company currently experiencing growth within their facility.
As a Maintenance Technician, you will troubleshoot manufacturing machinery - automated and manual. You must be able to work efficiently and effectively to have the machinery up and running in a timely manner for production.
Maintenance Technicians will also perform preventative maintenance and assist with the set-up and installation of new equipment.They will also switch out molds and forms being used for production. As a Maintenance Technician, you will be responsible for the fabrication of spare parts and maintain the inventory and maintain parts for the machines.
This is a 1st shift postion with a competitive pay scale. Incredible benefits package!
To be successful as a Maintenance Technician, you must possess the following skills:
* Prior experience as a Maintenance Technician working within a manufacturing facility.
* Experience working with pneumatics and hydraulics.
* Strong mechanical experience required; Electrical experience is a plus.
* Stable work history is required.
* High School Diploma required; Associates Degree is a plus.